Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 02:48:04 pm »
Lol - I will definitely set some time aside in the future, MSJ :). I think I watched the majority of seasons 2-4 of BB and I'm halfway through Preacher S1 right now.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

RedSetter4570

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2016, 05:15:32 am »
I'm kind of stupid (my wife implies it often, and she's probably right), and I watch a lot of professional wrestling.  I have to say, the Broken Matt Hardy's magnum opus: The Final Deletion.  It pretty much stopped me from watching TV.  Not for anything negative mind you, but because it was one of the best things I've ever watched. 

With the world in the state it is in, I'd rather focus my attention on something fun, like two middle aged Southerners having a backyard wrestling match, with drones, a dilapedated boat, fireworks, and a baby's birthday party.   Matt Hardy may very well be Inri Serjenus.
Cero Miedo

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2016, 10:35:56 pm »
Finished up Preacher, decent overall, but I think the next season will be exponentially better. Excited for it.

Really on big kick with shows like, Naked and Afraid XL, Dual Survival, Mountain Men and shows along those lines. Love em.

Ancient Aliens have had a few really good shows this season, slowly working their way to a 2 hour special where the finally give undeniable proof that we live along side Aliens. Can't wait. :)

Olympics. I like them and I watch them of a evening with the family. Wife and daughter are in love with them and watch them 24/7. Haven't caught the basketball team yet. Really liking all the drama surrounding the swimming. Beach Volleyball is great for numerous reasons, ;). Diving is OK, soccer too, no I will never, ever call it Football/Futbol. Woman's Gymnastics is really exciting too.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

Fiddler Farstrider

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2016, 07:13:52 pm »
Love BCS, in some ways moreso than BB.

GoT is a must along with just about anything from HBO, Silicon Valley, John Oliver, The Leftovers(probably my favorite).

I like Homeland, Walking Dead, Preacher and Mr. Robot but the new mini series The Night Of on HBO has been awesome.

Now WestWorld is coming out on HBO in October, that is going to take the mantle once GoT finishes it's last 12 or so episodes.

Parsh

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2016, 06:03:43 pm »
Not a lot of time to watch anything, but I carve out time for:

1) Game of Thrones
2) Walking Dead

I'm about halfway through the last season of Breaking Bad, but I've been stuck there for probably four months now. I imagined I would enjoy Better Call Saul if I ever finish BB. My wife and I watched the first season of Daredevil and meant to get back to it, but... And then there was The Man in the High Castle, which we enjoyed well enough. Every so often we catch up on John Oliver's show.

I've heard great things about Stranger Things but haven't checked it out.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2016, 07:13:55 pm »
I've heard great things about Stranger Things but haven't checked it out.

First episode was real good.  Haven't gotten any time to watch the next though.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2016, 06:48:01 pm »
Apparently, I have less time for all of the things working again but I've watched the first couple episodes of The Newsroom over the past week and a bit.
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2016, 09:51:04 pm »
Just got caught up on HBO's The Night Of, excellent show. Very great who dunnit, and I haven't got a good guess at the moment, but a couple I might guess at. Great, it shows the injustice of our legal system and how prison can turn someone into a true criminal in hardly no time at all. If you havent, try and watch it. Good tv.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2016, 10:10:46 pm »
Just got caught up on HBO's The Night Of, excellent show. Very great who dunnit, and I haven't got a good guess at the moment, but a couple I might guess at. Great, it shows the injustice of our legal system and how prison can turn someone into a true criminal in hardly no time at all. If you havent, try and watch it. Good tv.

I am waiting until they are all out so we can binge watch all of them.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2016, 10:22:16 pm »
Gonna watch The Night of, Fear the Walking Dead and Naked and Afraid. Good TV is starting to pick up. I tell ya, I really, really love Naked and Afraid. I couldn't imagine doing what they do, they look, well, miserable. I don't know why, but I love it.

Ancient Aliens us a had a few new episodes with some really interesting stuff. Aliens are real fellows, believe the hype.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2016, 11:46:01 pm »
So, anyone out there watching Westworld on HBO? Excellent show! Lots of mystery and intrigue. Seen theories that we are watching alternate timelines, I don't see it. Anyone else have any thoughts or theories to discuss?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:56:18 pm by MSJ »

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2016, 10:47:16 am »
So, anyone out there watching Westworld on HBO? Excellent show! Lots of mystery and intrigue. Seen theories that we are watching alternate timelines, I don't see it. Anyone else have any thoughts or theories to discuss?

I've been watching, but I am basically always an episode behind, since my wife and I usually only get to watch Sunday's episode on Friday.

Haven't seen episode 5 yet, but I don't think this show is relying on multiple timelines either.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2016, 01:29:55 pm »
Ancient Aliens us a had a few new episodes with some really interesting stuff. Aliens are real fellows, believe the hype.
You're getting sucked into their delusions, man.
One of the other conditions of possibility.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2016, 02:01:20 pm »
You're getting sucked into their delusions, man.

Haha, well, I wouldn't be so hasty as to say that there isn't life on some other planet, however, the idea that they were/are here, I'm not buying that for a moment.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2016, 02:35:28 pm »
I'm not contending alien life, space faring, sentient, or otherwise.

I'm saying the show is ridiculous and the conclusions they draw are hilarious. :)
One of the other conditions of possibility.