Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2016, 04:53:50 pm »
So far of the forty-six participants, only eight have ten total predictions/questions across all their posts in this thread. Basically, four days left between now and Monday at noon. Get your posts in 8)!
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better
The Theory-Killer

Punkhazard

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 09, 2016, 05:42:43 pm »
Prediction: The Great Ordeal will be wiped out at Dagliash.

Punkhazard

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2016, 05:46:29 pm »
Question: What are the side effects (if any) of eating human meat?

JRControl

• Momurai
  • Kellhus lied, Harambe died
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2016, 06:01:54 pm »
"But what lies Outside, Kellhus, is no more than a fractured and distorted reflection of what lies within"

Question: Are the Gods threatened by the negation of human passions and activities?
“Because you’re a pious man born to a world unable to fathom your piety. But all that changes with me, Akka. The old food pyramids have outlived the age of their intention, and I have come to reveal the new. I am the Slimmest Path, and I say that you are not damned.”

Erratic Halaroi

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2016, 06:09:47 pm »
Question - Were the Inchoroi running from someone/something when they crashed on Earwa? Did they come across a race they could not beat and the Ark was damaged in their escape? Is there a large cosmic war happening in this universe that we the readers, and the people of Earwa, have not been privy too due to the planet being "special"? If so, how rad would that be...yes, I said "rad"...I'm trying to bring it back. :)   

JRControl

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2016, 06:14:27 pm »
Prediction: Survivors of the Great Ordeal bring Sranc as cattle back to the Three Seas, make a Grand Unified Cookbook with recipes from all cultures and enjoy heightened productivity as a consequence of easy, fast-grown meat that gives substantial vigour and energy. The increased breeding of Sranc and their cumulative farts however deplete the ozone and increase global warming which has disastrous effects on the economy of poorer nations. Nonmen however, finally get a decent tan.
“Because you’re a pious man born to a world unable to fathom your piety. But all that changes with me, Akka. The old food pyramids have outlived the age of their intention, and I have come to reveal the new. I am the Slimmest Path, and I say that you are not damned.”

Erratic Halaroi

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2016, 06:16:38 pm »
Excellent question, JRControl. I get the sense that the gods are always playing a long game. That said, if they are threatened by a lack of human passions and activities...I suspect they would also be threatened by the lack of humans. Which leads me to my next question -

Question - Once the gods do see/understand (if they have not already) what the consult are trying to do (reduce the number of souls on the planet to 144,000) will they all become more active participants in the war in order to preserve their bests interests? Is "auditioning" Kellhus for godhood a part of that strategy? 

Punkhazard

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2016, 06:29:03 pm »
Question: What is Mekeritrig up to?

ivance

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2016, 07:11:58 pm »
Prediction: Scranc meat will 'condition' the remaining survivors of the GO, and internal atrocities will start mounting long before Dagliash...

JRControl

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2016, 07:51:03 pm »
Prediction: Kellhus will somehow leverage the Nonmen of Istrenbith (spelling) against the Consult for his purpose.

Question: What is big K's endgame anyway?

Prediction: Certain characters will be tempted with offers of immortality or salvation.

Question: Does Moe have secret sons of his own?

Prediction: Sorwheel will have another change of heart regarding his mission.

Question: What is the Consult's Prophecy Soma/Aurang hinted at?

Prediction: Proyas will be manipulated to be complicit in the eradication of TGO at the hands of the Consult. Big K will strike a bargain with the Consult, but betray them in the end for his own design because he is reaching for the Absolute and they simply for salvation.

Question: Why was the White Luck not pointed against Kellhus?

Galbrod

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 09, 2016, 07:59:55 pm »
Prediction: The No-God will turn out to be (have been) a gigantic Wathi-doll

Galbrod

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2016, 08:07:54 pm »
Prediction: The Heron Spear will turn out to have been hidden deep within the Thousand Thousand Halls

Galbrod

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2016, 08:25:55 pm »
Question: Are the visions of the White-Luck-Warrior true, or are the events they portray possible to change due to influences emanating from someone (as for example the No-God) acting outside of the Gods perception?

Galbrod

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 09, 2016, 08:28:40 pm »
Question: If human counsciousness is experiencing "Hell" on the Outside, are the Souls residing within humans experiencing their version of "Hell" on the Inside?

rutiger

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 09, 2016, 08:38:58 pm »
Prediction: we will find out that the question "is Kellhus mad?" is itself misleading.