• 45 Replies

Callan S.

• Old Name
  • Warrior-Profit
    • View Profile
    • Philosopher Gamer
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2014, 08:28:54 am »
Wilshire, easy test : The sky is blue.

It's not rhetorical. Agree with me or not?

Or are you at the point where you couldn't agree on something basic with me anyway? I'm 'that' tribe? Hit me up with something similar - 'water is wet?' or something so I can demonstrate I can agree on with something with you. That I am quite capable of cooperating with you on something, despite all the absolutely certain things you said. Then we'll have shown each other some co-operation is actually mutual between us.

True, when people act as if they are prepared to engage conversation but turn out to not even be prepared to agree on small fry things, I wont be 'checking' myself (this will blow some steam out of some ears - what does 'check' even mean? No, c'mon, in emperic terms? Or is it supernatural and beyond being put into such terms and I should just know that? "Shit man, he just doesn't get it!!1!" - I can hear it already, because getting 'it' is more important than discussing what 'it' actually is, somehow). But that's not going to apply, right, because were gunna find some small fry things from each other we can agree on?

Kellais,
nothing came to my mind is again a really big assumption on your part.
What was my assumption, as you'd describe it?

Edit: Wait, did you just read it as not really asking? One of those things people do on the internet sometimes where they pretend to ask something but are really just saying it's the case? Just be clear, I was asking.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:00:37 pm by Callan S. »