Miscellaneous Chatter > General Misc.

Video Game Thread! What are you playing?

<< < (3/28) > >>

Bolivar:
I tried looking for you but there's a million Fiddlers as well! I have the dude from the Command & Conquer box as my avatar.

I haven't played ESO but you might want to look into Oblivion modding, the game has come a long way in 10 years:

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Hishutup/OblivionGuide

Wilshire:
I played the beta ESO, thought it seemed passingly interesting but in the end not worth playing - which to be fair is how I feel about all MMOs, even the ones i do play - so I decided it wasn't worth a subscription as I could get the same thing with something free.

That said, there's nothing wrong with it. I'm not generally the biggest fan of ES anyway so it just wasn't for me. Though, again, that said, the modded ES games end up being superior products to the originals, and worst spending lots of time playing :P.

I'm currently considering Black Desert Online. I played a friends guest pass, its .... very big with lots of nuances and different things that make it seem more entertaining than your general run of the mill MMO. I might pick it up once I figure out how hard going back to school is going to be.

Also, played through Factorio. Good times there, not sure if its worth the price as its a somewhat short game, but still fun.

Recently played through "Fortresscraft Evolved!", which took probably 160+ man hours (set up a server and played with a friend, we both had 80+ hours). Fun game, but its not finished, though development continues. Might be worth picking up if you're interested in that type of thing. I got it at a severe discount so it was well worth whatever it was I payed for it.

Royce:

--- Quote from: Bolivar on April 08, 2016, 06:03:13 pm ---I tried looking for you but there's a million Fiddlers as well! I have the dude from the Command & Conquer box as my avatar.

I haven't played ESO but you might want to look into Oblivion modding, the game has come a long way in 10 years:

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Hishutup/OblivionGuide

--- End quote ---

Haha yeah I think I found you dude. ATM I am mostly running around shooting in CS GO.

Francis Buck:
Been playing Hyper Light Drifter, and now getting into the early stages of Dark Souls 3.

Hyper Light Drifter is a masterpiece, no question. Every element is a finely crafted and tuned to perfection, stunning art and atmosphere, super-challenging but fair and thrilling combat, and some of the most unique story-delivery I've seen in a video game in a long, long time.

As for Dark Souls 3, it has been shattering my brain with the awesomeness. The goddamn tutorial boss is more intense, epic, and beautifully staged/crafted than most enemy encounters you see in the entirety of an average big-budget game. And Dark Souls 3 is like fifty hours long.

Dunno if I can handle it to be honest.

Wilshire:
Because Rick and Morty is possibly the best cartoon, I thought I mention I found this: Pocket Mortys for mobile. Hilarious spoof of pokemon via Rick and Morty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version