Miscellaneous Chatter > General Misc.

Video Game Thread! What are you playing?

<< < (4/28) > >>

Camlost:

--- Quote ---Because Rick and Morty is possibly the best cartoon, I thought I mention I found this: Pocket Mortys for mobile. Hilarious spoof of pokemon via Rick and Morty
--- End quote ---
Found that a few months back too. Great for a few spare minutes, any amount of extended play gets tedious.

If you want a real game, check out Jerry's Game also from Rick and Morty. It's nihilism incarnate

Wilshire:
Yeah it got old pretty quick, but the first few hours were greatly amusing to me.

Bolivar:
I've been playing Dark Souls II on PS4 with the free time I've been able to find. This is my girst deep dive into a Souls game since Demon's back on PS3 and I've really gotten into it.

Wilshire:
So did anyone ever play No Man's Sky? The reviews were so bad, and the internet hates it. But I have yet to find a first hand account of it that I trust.

Vegetables:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on November 02, 2016, 04:54:53 pm ---So did anyone ever play No Man's Sky? The reviews were so bad, and the internet hates it. But I have yet to find a first hand account of it that I trust.

--- End quote ---

I did. It's not so much that it was bad but that the device team made promises and claims that simply were not in the game. This went as far as prerendered images posing as screenshots in their steam store page.
The game was lack luster. Although pretty it lacked the content of plenty of other games f the same genre that are half the price or less.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version