Earwa > Atrocity Tales

The Carathayan [Short Story Spoilers]

<< < (4/5) > >>

H:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on July 05, 2017, 11:42:44 am ---You should have received it by now, according to the kickstarter. I'd go back to their kickstarted page and reach out to them - they've been extremely responsive.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I sent a message to Adrian through the Kickstarter on Monday, but haven't heard back yet...

Somnambulist:
I've asked after it, as well.  Media mail was used, so when it gets there it gets there (apparently).  Little ray of sunlight: one person on FB said they received their copy on Monday.  Maybe this week?  Anyone here get copies yet?

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: Somnambulist on July 05, 2017, 02:00:25 pm ---I've asked after it, as well.  Media mail was used, so when it gets there it gets there (apparently).  Little ray of sunlight: one person on FB said they received their copy on Monday.  Maybe this week?  Anyone here get copies yet?

--- End quote ---
Me. I got a hardcover in the mail what feels like a while ago but I dont really remember the date

H:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on July 05, 2017, 02:04:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Somnambulist on July 05, 2017, 02:00:25 pm ---I've asked after it, as well.  Media mail was used, so when it gets there it gets there (apparently).  Little ray of sunlight: one person on FB said they received their copy on Monday.  Maybe this week?  Anyone here get copies yet?

--- End quote ---
Me. I got a hardcover in the mail what feels like a while ago but I dont really remember the date

--- End quote ---

If I remember correctly, you got in around the 17th.  I went back to the kickstarter page and apparently there are a bunch of people who never got theirs...but indeed, media mail is the sloth-level snail mail to end all snail-mail.

Walter:
Finally read this story.  Very strange. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version