General > Introduce Yourself

Hello

(1/2) > >>

Woden:
Hello, everyone. New guy in the House (Primordial).

I see lot of good stuff here, I'll be busy reading/lurking the old and new topics, lol.

I have just finished my last reread of the whole saga (the slog of slogs, boys) so I'm waiting for TUC like a Skin Eater his dose of qirri.

ThoughtsOfThelli:
Hello and welcome! :)

--- Quote from: Woden on July 12, 2017, 01:33:57 pm ---I have just finished my last reread of the whole saga (the slog of slogs, boys) so I'm waiting for TUC like a Skin Eater his dose of qirri.

--- End quote ---

I think you'll find there are still quite a few people in that same situation (me included). ;)

Wilshire:
Awesome, Woden. Glad to have you here. Feel free to post/resurrect any threads you like.

Madness:
Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, Woden. Also, if I have it right, great name, Norse mythology was my second great awakening as a child after Aztec religion.

Woden:
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

Mythology (in general) is since childhood one of my major interests (another is History), Madness. I still remember with awe the discovery of all the good old stuff about the Olimpic Gods and later all the Indo-european mythos - thanks mainly to Frazer and Dumezil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version