General > Introduce Yourself

Abstractions...

(1/1)

Gnostic Cants:
Hello, All.

Longtime lurker/reader and one-time Overlook harasser (for holding TGO and TUC up). Finally joined.

Thanks for all the thinks and ideas over the years. Wish I could join the "conference" this month, but, alas, I cannot. Hope there's a place where it can be streamed (FB live?).

ThoughtsOfThelli:
Hello and welcome! :D

Redeagl:
Welcome, Gnostic Cants.

Madness:

--- Quote from: Gnostic Cants on August 16, 2017, 04:33:05 pm ---Hello, All.

Longtime lurker/reader and one-time Overlook harasser (for holding TGO and TUC up). Finally joined.

Thanks for all the thinks and ideas over the years. Wish I could join the "conference" this month, but, alas, I cannot. Hope there's a place where it can be streamed (FB live?).

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, Gnostic Cants.

It happened last weekend. Bakker the Brother filmed a large portion of it, I'm working on audio transcriptions, and we have lots of pictures incoming. Also, a chance to win a Bakker-signed/Jason Deem/Overlook teaser image in poster size!

Gnostic Cants:

--- Quote from: Madness on August 16, 2017, 04:43:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gnostic Cants on August 16, 2017, 04:33:05 pm ---Hello, All.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, Gnostic Cants.

It happened last weekend. Bakker the Brother filmed a large portion of it, I'm working on audio transcriptions, and we have lots of pictures incoming. Also, a chance to win a Bakker-signed/Jason Deem/Overlook teaser image in poster size!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Madness. Yeah, I realized after posting about the timing. I'm dumb.

Looking forward to getting to see/hear more. I think I replied correctly to be included in the drawing to win (not that it'll help -- I possess all the luck of an army of Malowebis).

Good to be here, among the skinnies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version