Earwa > The No-God

Which POV(s) are you looking forward to the most during TNG?

<< < (3/8) > >>

natanaj:
mutilated POV and Ajoklki POV would be cool.

Francis Buck:

--- Quote from: Jabberwock03 on June 21, 2018, 12:48:43 pm ---I would love to have an unique point of view in writing style. Something weird like the No-God (p-zombie) or Ajokli (timeless) POV.
Also I want Malowebi and Kellhus POV (whatever they have become) !

--- End quote ---

I agree there needs to be more non-human/Dunyain POVs, seems like a wasted oppurtunity not to have interesting POVs of other races like dragons and maybe semi-sane Nonman, perhaps even some Ursranc.

Dragons seem like a no-brainer though. For example they seem to all refer to themselves as "we" (excluding Wutteat). Would be cool to see why that is from a first hand perspective.

Jabberwock03:

--- Quote from: Francis Buck on July 28, 2018, 08:09:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jabberwock03 on June 21, 2018, 12:48:43 pm ---I would love to have an unique point of view in writing style. Something weird like the No-God (p-zombie) or Ajokli (timeless) POV.

--- End quote ---

I agree there needs to be more non-human/Dunyain POVs, seems like a wasted oppurtunity not to have interesting POVs of other races like dragons and maybe semi-sane Nonman, perhaps even some Ursranc.

Dragons seem like a no-brainer though. For example they seem to all refer to themselves as "we" (excluding Wutteat). Would be cool to see why that is from a first hand perspective.

--- End quote ---

Oh damn! I would love to have a scranc POV!
Something very instinctivly driven, and struggling with the NG orders (whatever Bakker feel that could be, I'm good with it: worship or submission or mind control, whatever).
The story of a Sranc for the entire book and in the end... killed by a nobody in a massive battle! Haha!

ThoughtsOfThelli:

--- Quote from: Jabberwock03 on July 29, 2018, 06:28:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Francis Buck on July 28, 2018, 08:09:05 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh damn! I would love to have a scranc POV!
Something very instinctivly driven, and struggling with the NG orders (whatever Bakker feel that could be, I'm good with it: worship or submission or mind control, whatever).
The story of a Sranc for the entire book and in the end... killed by a nobody in a massive battle! Haha!

--- End quote ---

The possibility of a Sranc POV (well, I think we already got one or two during the series. but those were very brief) becomes even more interesting taking this passage into account:

--- Quote from: TUC Glossary, "Aghurzoi" ---Damial'isharin--a Siƶlan Ishroi who found himself trapped for five days (hidden in a dead fall) in the heart of an itinerant clan camp--famously claimed the Sranc possessed social customs and regimes very nearly as complicated as their own.
--- End quote ---
I can't be the only one who's curious about these complex Sranc social customs...

Wilshire:
Its sad Iyokus never really came back. Maybe some soul wrenching suffering in the Outside.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version