Earwa > General Earwa

POV's in TGO/TUC

(1/8) > >>

Old Gnostic Fool:
I noticed that the PON wiki doesn't have them up on it's page so I'd like to confirm them. I've already read the books, but I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything and maybe even add them to the Wiki in the future.

TGO:

Achamian
Mimara
Korringhus
Sorweel
Serwa
Proyas
Saubon
Kellhus
Esmenet
Kelmomas
Malowebi
Issiral (White Luck Warrior)

TUC:

Achamian
Mimara
Esmenet
Kelmomas
Sorweel
Proyas
Moenghus
Malowebi/Ciphrang
Serwa
Kalakiol (another Ciphrang)
Aurang
Cnaiur? (was that his POV at the end)
Sacarees? (Did we get his POV during the battle?)

Am I'm missing anything? I hope this topic is in the right forum as the books have been out for quite a while now.

ThoughtsOfThelli:
I think the Boy has one or two sections from his POV at the end of TGO. Otherwise, it seems right to me. :)

Feel free to add them to the wiki whenever you want to, it definitely needs more work and all help is appreciated. ;)

TLEILAXU:
Doesn't Psatma Nannaferi have some povs in TGO too? Or am I misremembering?

Old Gnostic Fool:

--- Quote from: TLEILAXU on March 21, 2018, 01:28:07 am ---Doesn't Psatma Nannaferi have some povs in TGO too? Or am I misremembering?

--- End quote ---

I don't think so. She had a few in TJE and one in TWLW, but that's about it.

Old Gnostic Fool:

--- Quote from: ThoughtsOfThelli on March 21, 2018, 12:47:08 am ---I think the Boy has one or two sections from his POV at the end of TGO. Otherwise, it seems right to me. :)

Feel free to add them to the wiki whenever you want to, it definitely needs more work and all help is appreciated. ;)

--- End quote ---

I don't remember the Boy having a POV in TGO. I always thought it was Korringhus the whole way through, but I could be misremembering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version