[TGO SPOILERS] Malowebi

• 46 Replies

obstinate

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2017, 06:58:53 pm »
We'll I think that's true MG, he is both harvesting the fields and looking for a way to stop damnation. The ultimate long con if there ever was one.

I wonder if he's angling to smash Yatwer into Gilgaol?  Make both sides think that he might be working for them to lure them into some kind of unrefusable duel to mutual death?

I'm really starting to believe that the man in Kellhus's dreams is Kellhus. I don't know that he want to shut the Outside, the more I think about it. He wants to dominate it. This killing the 100 and him becoming the sole God of the Outside, the Absolute. Maybe just him and Onkis, can't get rid of the head on the pole behind you. Now, mind you, killing the 100 would still essentially stop damnation to the extent it's become on Earwa.
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but this really spoke to me. You know, in some sense, the gods of the outside, with their hungers and elemental urges, are like the opposite of Kellhus, who has mastered all his desires and is only mission. You could expect that if Kellhus did dominate the outside, life on Earwa would be quite different from how it is now, simply because Kellhus does not want.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2017, 07:19:34 pm »
No arbitrary rules for reviving old threads (never understood that taboo myself anyway). Post where you will :)
One of the other conditions of possibility.