Miscellaneous Chatter > The Forum of Interesting Things

Your smartphone📱is making you👈 stupid, antisocial 🙅 and unhealthy 😷.

(1/2) > >>

Madness:
Your smartphone📱is making you👈 stupid, antisocial 🙅 and unhealthy 😷. So why can't you put it down❔⁉️

Bonus: The Great Attention Heist

Apologies if I've linked this already... Repeat-Madness.

BeardFisher-King:

--- Quote from: Madness on January 23, 2018, 03:40:26 pm ---Your smartphone📱is making you👈 stupid, antisocial 🙅 and unhealthy 😷. So why can't you put it down❔⁉️

--- End quote ---
Now I'm flummoxed. Should I click on the links provided by Madness? Or should I just put my phone down?

If the argument is correct, then by clicking through and reading the argument, I would become stupider, since there I am, on my smartphone. But, if the argument is correct, reading the argument should make me smarter.

Quite a paradox, Madness. Kudos!

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: BeardFisher-King on January 23, 2018, 04:22:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Madness on January 23, 2018, 03:40:26 pm ---Your smartphone📱is making you👈 stupid, antisocial 🙅 and unhealthy 😷. So why can't you put it down❔⁉️

--- End quote ---
Now I'm flummoxed. Should I click on the links provided by Madness? Or should I just put my phone down?

If the argument is correct, then by clicking through and reading the argument, I would become stupider, since there I am, on my smartphone. But, if the argument is correct, reading the argument should make me smarter.

--- End quote ---

Use your lap/desktop ...  ;D

BeardFisher-King:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on January 23, 2018, 06:09:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: BeardFisher-King on January 23, 2018, 04:22:49 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Use your lap/desktop ...  ;D

--- End quote ---
That's like using a chainsaw to cut through the Gordian knot!

Madness:
I simply post a percentage of links I read here if I think Bakker fans might be interested in them. I don't vouch for the argumentative or logical validity therein, titles or otherwise.

Somehow I feel like the three of us have now wasted seconds or minutes of our lives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version