Other Titles > Light, Time, and Gravity

Light, Time, and Gravity Excerpt

<< < (3/10) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: lockesnow ---isn't it pathetically easy to publish stuff on Amazon as a kindle book?  Why not publish it serially for $0.99 each, rather than giving it away for free.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Callan S. ---Well, he got paid a grant to write it already.

And in a way, it's like bombing another country, but only if they pay you for the bombs first...
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Reek ---Something about the tone of the piece that very much reminds me of Camus' "The Fall."

That somehow I am becoming an accomplice to the acts of the protagonist merely by the act of passively witnessing them. 

Definitely a lot to think about in these selections.  Very well done so far (up to part X).
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Jorge ---It reminds me of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest a bit.

Except backwards. Instead of finding sanity on the inside, Bakker finds insanity on the outside.

The whole thing is fantastic. I really do wish it could be physically published so I could hand out copies. I know more than a few scarf wearing fuckers who could use a dose of Dylan.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Callan S. ---
--- Quote from: Reek ---That somehow I am becoming an accomplice to the acts of the protagonist merely by the act of passively witnessing them.
--- End quote ---
I wonder if the reference to Dylan witnessing 'Re-Todd' beating to apparent death a homeless person ties into what you're saying?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version