Earwa > Atrocity Tales

Speculative Atrocity Tales

(1/13) > >>

Madness:
Wilshire and I were talking in the Quorum yesterday (?) about stories we'd like to see in the Atrocity Tales (and Wilshire asked that the timeline encompass the years up until TJE). A couple that came up:

- Kellhus (Non or/ POV) in Atrithau and the OG Zaudunyani.
- First Holy War Redux with Mandate (Unification Wars).
- Kellhus' time doing Kellhus-y things between TTT and TJE.

I would add now that I'd love to read about either (or both) of the Scholastic Wars, obviously everything Nonman Tutelage, probably some Schools of Sauglish at their height. Perhaps teasers of a stand-alone on the First Apocalypse.

Wilshire:
BTW I'm pretty sure that Kellhus' first followers called themselves adunyain (or little-dunyain). Not 100% on that name, but pretty sure that was the given translation.

Phallus Pendulus:
All of the below would make great one-shot tales:

- The first meeting between the Nonmen and the Inchoroi, told from a first-person viewpoint (not the "Biblical history narrator" style we get in the TTT appendix)
- The last days of a Nonman female, dying from the womb plague
- That epic battle where Cujara-Cinmoi gets killed by the traitor, after snapping the ALL CAPS DRAGON in half
- Kellhus' journey south, between the Nonman-fight and his encounter with Cnaiur (how did he randomly end up on Scylvendi turf?)

Madness:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on February 06, 2014, 02:04:05 pm ---BTW I'm pretty sure that Kellhus' first followers called themselves adunyain (or little-dunyain). Not 100% on that name, but pretty sure that was the given translation.

--- End quote ---

Even when I was writing that to you yesterday I was questioning myself. I should have just reached two feet behind me this morning and checked TDTCB.

--- Quote from: Phallus Pendulus on February 06, 2014, 02:37:47 pm ---All of the below would make great one-shot tales:

- The first meeting between the Nonmen and the Inchoroi, told from a first-person viewpoint (not the "Biblical history narrator" style we get in the TTT appendix)
- The last days of a Nonman female, dying from the womb plague
- That epic battle where Cujara-Cinmoi gets killed by the traitor, after snapping the ALL CAPS DRAGON in half
- Kellhus' journey south, between the Nonman-fight and his encounter with Cnaiur (how did he randomly end up on Scylvendi turf?)

--- End quote ---

+1. Bakker has said he may or may not do a standalone with the Cuno-Inchoroi wars.

Somnambulist:
Nin'janjin has always fascinated me, even more than Mekeritrig.  We're given points of interest with him, but the full story (or at least more of his story) would probably be pretty atrocious.  He isn't mentioned after killing Cu'jara Cinmoi, except for fleeing back to the Ark, iirc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version