Earwa > The No-God

Any news from Bakker?

(1/2) > >>

Conditioned:
Haven't really been keeping up since TUC was released... was just wondering if I missed anything interesting that's come out. Any info at all on the progress of TNG or anything?

SmilerLoki:

--- Quote from: Conditioned on August 26, 2019, 01:13:32 am ---Haven't really been keeping up since TUC was released... was just wondering if I missed anything interesting that's come out. Any info at all on the progress of TNG or anything?

--- End quote ---
To the best of my knowledge, absolutely nothing.

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: SmilerLoki on August 26, 2019, 01:34:46 am ---
--- Quote from: Conditioned on August 26, 2019, 01:13:32 am ---Haven't really been keeping up since TUC was released... was just wondering if I missed anything interesting that's come out. Any info at all on the progress of TNG or anything?

--- End quote ---
To the best of my knowledge, absolutely nothing.

--- End quote ---

Not that I'm aware of. His last post on TPB was November 2018, which was probably the last anyone has heard from him.

H:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on August 26, 2019, 11:52:23 am ---Not that I'm aware of. His last post on TPB was November 2018, which was probably the last anyone has heard from him.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, and that wasn't even an "original" post, it was a repost of an older one...

TheCulminatingApe:
He's back
https://rsbakker.wordpress.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version